GCP Practice Exam 에서 풀고나서 오답에 대한 내용 체크한거.
코로나때문에 시험을 미룬게 잘된건지 아닌지 모르겠다..ㅠㅠ
TerramEarth case study
Q. Because you do not know every possible future use for the data TerramEarth collects, you have decided to build a system that captures and stores all raw data in case you need it later. How can you most cost-effectively accomplish this goal?
D. Have the vehicles in the field continue to dump data via FTP, and adjust the existing Linux machines to immediately upload it to Cloud Storage with gsutil.
B. Have the vehicles in the field pass the data to Cloud Pub/Sub and dump it into a Cloud Dataproc cluster that stores data in Apache Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) on persistent disks.
- B is not correct because although Cloud Pub/Sub is a fine choice for this application, Cloud Dataproc is probably not. The question posed asks us to optimize for cost. Because Cloud Dataproc is optimized for ephemeral, job-scoped clusters, a long-running cluster with large amounts of HDFS storage could be very expensive to build and maintain when compared to managed and specialized storage solutions like Cloud Storage.
Q. Your agricultural division is experimenting with fully autonomous vehicles. You want your architecture to promote strong security during vehicle operation. Which two architecture characteristics should you consider?
E. Treat every microservice call between modules on the vehicle as untrusted.
F. Use a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and verify firmware and binaries on boot.
B. Require IPv6 for connectivity to ensure a secure address space.
- B is not correct because IPv6 doesn't have any impact on the security during vehicle operation, although it improves system scalability and simplicity.
Q. You analyzed TerramEarth’s business requirement to reduce downtime and found that they can achieve a majority of time saving by reducing customers’ wait time for parts. You decided to focus on reduction of the 3 weeks’ aggregate reporting time. Which modifications to the company’s processes should you recommend?
C. Increase fleet cellular connectivity to 80%, migrate from FTP to streaming transport, and develop machine learning analysis of metrics.
B. Migrate from FTP to streaming transport, migrate from CSV to binary format, and develop machine learning analysis of metrics.
- B is not correct because machine learning analysis is a good means toward the end of reducing downtime, and moving to streaming can improve the freshness of the information in that analysis, but changing the format doesn't directly help at all.
Mountkirk Games case study
Q. Mountkirk Games has deployed their new backend on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You want to create a thorough testing process for new versions of the backend before they are released to the public. You want the testing environment to scale in an economical way. How should you design the process?
A. Create a scalable environment in GCP for simulating production load.
Q. You are designing a mobile chat application. You want to ensure that people cannot spoof chat messages by proving that a message was sent by a specific user. What should you do?
D. Use public key infrastructure (PKI) to encrypt the message client-side using the originating user’s private key.
C. Use a trusted certificate authority to enable SSL connectivity between the client application and the server.
- C is not correct because SSL only requires the server to have a signed certificate and does not require validating the client.
To reduce costs, the Director of Engineering has required all developers to move their development infrastructure resources from on-premises virtual machines (VMs) to Google Cloud Platform. These resources go through multiple start/stop events during the day and require state to persist. You have been asked to design the process of running a development environment in Google Cloud while providing cost visibility to the finance department. Which two steps should you take?
A. Use persistent disks to store the state. Start and stop the VM as needed.
D. Use BigQuery billing export and labels to relate cost to groups.
F. Store all state in Cloud Storage, snapshot the persistent disks, and terminate the VM
- F is not correct because there is no need for persistent disks or snapshots if the state is to be stored in Cloud Storage.
'Development > GoogleCloud' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[Qwiklabs]Configure Secure RDP using a Windows Bastion Host (0)||2020.03.15|
|[Qwiklabs] Configure a Firewall and a Startup Script with Deployment Manager (0)||2020.03.06|
|GCP Cloud Architect Practice Exam 오답 확인 (0)||2020.02.28|
|[GCP]App Engine (0)||2020.02.13|
|[GCP] Cloud Interconnection and Peering (0)||2019.12.29|
|[GCP] Cloud VPN (0)||2019.12.29|